Hey y’all! It’s time for another Tuesday Ten, and I am so excited about this one! Spring is so close, I can feel it! So today I’m sharing ten things that will be in my closet this season. At some point. Hopefully. I love that these pieces are all so versatile. Can you tell what color palette I’m going for this year? 😉 Happy shopping!
- Button Down Minidress – lightweight and perfect for spring and summer, this little dress is great for pretty much any occasion! Pair it with a tee underneath or dress it up with a cute pair of wedges. L.O.V.E.
- Colorado Print T-Shirt – I will forever love a good graphic tee. I am especially in love with this one because I’ve had this thing for Colorado lately. My husband went to college there, his family lived there for a while, and I have never been. And I’m dying to go. So when he gets home, we’re going to take a vacation to Breckinridge, and I cannot wait y’all!
- Ruffle Trim Trench Coat – I have a similar lightweight trench like this that I love! (read about it here!) Perfect for transitioning into warmer temps.
- Dolce Vita Straw Wedges – If there is one thing you need to buy this season, it’s a good pair of espadrilles. or three. These are the perfect date night wedges. The platform makes them extra trendy, and not to mention, comfy. I just ordered these, so I will report back on how I feel about them later!
- Tassel Hoop Earrings – Tassel earrings aren’t going anywhere, so grab a fun new pair to add to your spring wardrobe.
- High Waist Crop Jegging – So I have a pair of these in a darker wash, and I have to say, they are some of the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. AND they are extremely budget friendly. I really like that these have a worn hem, but don’t have rips and tears all over. Sometimes you just need a classic pair of denim. Hoping to snag a pair in this lighter wash soon!
- Ruffle Hem Top – You can’t go wrong with stripes and peplums this time of year. Obsessed with this one from Madewell <3
- Floral Embroidered Mom Shorts – spice up your short collection with a little embroidery detail! Love these high rise mom shorts from Topshop.
- Round Raffia Basket Bag – How cool is this bag?! These basket bags are so hot right now, and I’m really into this round one. Plus the tassel is such a cute detail. If you’re going to the beach this year (or anywhere, really), you need one of these! This is def on my to-get list.
- Mesa Wraparound Espadrilles – Another pair of espadrilles on my list are these wraparound Steve Maddens. They come in several colors, but I’m really into the pale blue for spring! These are a great alternative for the standard spring/summer sandal.
So glad you stopped by, and I hope you found something great to add to your spring wardrobe!