Hey guys! I’m so glad you’re here and SO excited to introduce the Tuesday Ten! This is something that I’ll be doing one Tuesday a month from here on out, probably towards the end of the month. The Tuesday Ten will consist of ten items that I either currently own and love, and/or that I reallllyyy want to own. This month, I’m talking about off-duty or athleisure or lounge wear or comfy clothes. Whatever you call it, it’s the outfit that you want to put on as soon as you get home from work, or that you don’t get out of for the better part of the weekend. Lately I have been super into off-duty items like sweatshirts and super soft leggings. I honestly can’t stop myself if I come across a cool, comfy sweatshirt. Especially if I can get it for a deal. So because of that, below I’ve shared ten lounge-worthy items that I’m loving right now. Enjoy!!
This is a flat lay I posted on Instagram not too long ago of my current favorite off-duty outfit. Sweatshirt and leggings tagged below! Side note: Please notice Wrigley’s paw on the bottom right. He loves to help out and ends up in most of my photos.
- Aerie City Sweatshirt: I wear this sweatshirt almost every single day (no shame) and I am in love. What’s better than a comfy sweatshirt that’s also encouraging? It comes in tons of different colors, and it has an oversized fit, so no need to size up!
- Chenille Beanie: This is on MAJOR sale right now at just under $6. Yes you read that correctly. And it comes in several different colors. So if you’re a chenille lover like me, don’t miss out on this one!
- Quarter Zip Beach Fleece: This is one of the items currently on my to-get list! It is so versatile and can be worn across seasons. I love that it’s cropped, and it comes in multiple colors.
- Henley Tee: Also on my to-get list, this striped henley is a must have. It’s perfect for wearing around the house, but I’d totally wear this out with a pair of jeans too!
- Ribbed Sleep Leggings: These leggings, I do own, and they are the softest, most comfy pair of leggings ever. They’re perfect for wearing around the house (with the City Sweatshirt, of course!) and also really comfortable to sleep in. I’m very picky about my sleepwear, and these are a winner. Pro Tip: stock up on these because they are currently $12!
- Garmin Vivomove Smartwatch: I know I talk about this watch ALL the time (see this post), but it really is a favorite. It’s the perfect accessory to pair with your off-duty look. It has tons of cool features like stress and heart rate monitoring, as well as activity tracking. I love that it looks like a classic watch, but has smartwatch features. (P.S. it’s on sale right now!)
- High Waisted Mesh Detail Leggings: These leggings are so cool, and I literally wear them with everything. The mesh detail is so fun and trendy as far as leggings go. Plus, you don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for them. As much as I love Lululemon, I usually can’t afford it, so these are a great alternative. They’re on sale now for $35 and they are so very worth it!
- Nike Roshe One Knit Sneaker: I am in desperate need of a good pair of functional sneakers, so these are definitely on the list! I love the simplicity of these, but most of all, I love that they are budget friendly.
- Vans ‘Sk8-Hi Reissue’ Sneakers: These beauties have been on my wish list for a while. I mean, why wouldn’t I need a pair of leopard print Vans?
- Suede High-Top Sneakers: I purchased these back in September and I am so glad that I did. These slip on sneakers are so cute and comfy, they go with literally everything, and are perfect to throw on and go. They’re on sale now so go grab a pair for yourself before they’re gone!
I hope you found something you liked on this month’s Tuesday Ten! I would love for you to leave a comment with a topic/style/trend/etc. that you would like for me to talk about next time. Have a beautiful Tuesday, and I’ll see you back here on Friday to talk more off-duty style!