Hey y’all! Can you believe January is basically over and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner? I know I can’t! Good ole Valentine’s Day. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had a love/hate relationship with this “holiday” pretty much my whole life. If you can even call it that. I don’t get a day off from work, so is it really a holiday? From middle school, seeing everyone get balloons and stuffed animals from their crushes (my mom always sent me something to school haha) to this year, having to deal with my husband being on the other side of the world. It can be a difficult holiday to get through. So over the years, instead of dreading the day, I’ve learned to make it fun in my own way, even if I didn’t have a boyfriend to buy me pretty things. Instead of moping, I’ve reframed my idea of Valentine’s Day and used it as an excuse to celebrate all my favorite ladies in my life.
On that note, today I’m sharing my Galentine’s Gift Guide! It’s full of fun little gifts for her, and they’re all under $40. Trust me, I get it, the struggle is still real even a month after Christmas has passed, so there is something on here for every budget. While you’re at it, maybe pick a little something out for yourself 😉
- Strawberry Cream Face Mask – for the beauty obsessed lady in your life + the perfect end to your Galentine’s party
- Pink Marble Sunglasses – for the friend whose style you want to steal + a must have for spring
- Ban.do Planner – for that super organized friend + obviously to plan all those upcoming wine nights
- Heart Balloon Notebook – for the note-taker + because what girl doesn’t love a cute little notebook?
- Girl Power Graphic Tee – for the bold Galentine + there’s a good chance I’ll be buying this for myself. AND it’s under $25!
- Velvet Lips Pillow – for the home decor guru with that awesome bachelorette pad + a girl can never have too many velvet pillows, right?
- Lips Mug – for that friend who can’t start her day without a cup (or three) of coffee
- Glitter Heart Coin Purse – for the girly girl + I mean, there’s glitter.
- Champagne Bears – for the girl with the sweet tooth. Y’all, these are SO good.
- Valentine’s Socks – for that friend who lives in cozy clothes + nobody likes cold feet
- Rose Gold Heart Earphones – for the music lover + they’re just really cute
- Ban.do Water Bottle – for the wine lover (who could probably use a little more water in their life) 😉
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a great start! Happy gifting!