Tuesday Ten: Spring Must-Haves
Hey y’all! It’s time for another Tuesday Ten, and I am so excited about this one! Spring is so close, I can feel it! So today I’m sharing ten things that will be in my closet this season. At some point. Hopefully. I love that these pieces are all so versatile. Can you tell what color palette I’m going for this year? 😉 Happy shopping!
- Button Down Minidress – lightweight and perfect for spring and summer, this little dress is great for pretty much any occasion! Pair it with a tee underneath or dress it up with a cute pair of wedges. L.O.V.E.
- Colorado Print T-Shirt – I will forever love a good graphic tee. I am especially in love with this one because I’ve had this thing for Colorado lately. My husband went to college there, his family lived there for a while, and I have never been. And I’m dying to go. So when he gets home, we’re going to take a vacation to Breckinridge, and I cannot wait y’all!
- Ruffle Trim Trench Coat – I have a similar lightweight trench like this that I love! (read about it here!) Perfect for transitioning into warmer temps.
- Dolce Vita Straw Wedges – If there is one thing you need to buy this season, it’s a good pair of espadrilles. or three. These are the perfect date night wedges. The platform makes them extra trendy, and not to mention, comfy. I just ordered these, so I will report back on how I feel about them later!
- Tassel Hoop Earrings – Tassel earrings aren’t going anywhere, so grab a fun new pair to add to your spring wardrobe.
- High Waist Crop Jegging – So I have a pair of these in a darker wash, and I have to say, they are some of the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. AND they are extremely budget friendly. I really like that these have a worn hem, but don’t have rips and tears all over. Sometimes you just need a classic pair of denim. Hoping to snag a pair in this lighter wash soon!
- Ruffle Hem Top – You can’t go wrong with stripes and peplums this time of year. Obsessed with this one from Madewell <3
- Floral Embroidered Mom Shorts – spice up your short collection with a little embroidery detail! Love these high rise mom shorts from Topshop.
- Round Raffia Basket Bag – How cool is this bag?! These basket bags are so hot right now, and I’m really into this round one. Plus the tassel is such a cute detail. If you’re going to the beach this year (or anywhere, really), you need one of these! This is def on my to-get list.
- Mesa Wraparound Espadrilles – Another pair of espadrilles on my list are these wraparound Steve Maddens. They come in several colors, but I’m really into the pale blue for spring! These are a great alternative for the standard spring/summer sandal.
So glad you stopped by, and I hope you found something great to add to your spring wardrobe!
Love ALL of this!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Transitioning to Spring: 3 Ways to Style a Romper – Style Worthy
[…] Next, I layered it with a lightweight cardigan. I love the look of an oversized cardigan with a dress or romper like this one. It’s so effortless, but still cute and you’ll definitely stay warm if the weather decides to have a mood swing. And can we talk about these espadrilles for a second? I’m going to tell you right now, you’re probably going to be seeing all the espadrilles on my posts this spring and summer. They just scream spring, and they come in so many varieties now. The mules are probably my favorite right now, but these taupe ankle wrap ones are a close second. I mean, they go with literally everything. (PS these come in black as well, and both are $10 right now!) You can also find a similar pair in this post! […]