Happy first day of spring, y’all!! I can’t believe it’s finally here! Along with spring comes one of my other favorite seasons. If you know me at all, you know baseball is one of my all time favorite things. My brother has played since he was like 7, and it’s just always been a family tradition. It has allowed us to take so many fun trips together that we probably wouldn’t have taken otherwise. I got to go to Palm Beach, Los Angeles, and New York, all thanks to baseball. This weekend I’m heading down to Texas A&M and while we’re there, we’re getting to go to Magnolia Market, so stay tuned for updates on that! I mean, we even have a family fantasy baseball league, which I can’t wait to start haha. I’ve already shared one outfit post about what I wear to the games, and in that post I talk about how I don’t really like to wear the standard school tee and leggings/Nike shorts (unless it’s rainy and gross out). So in honor of the first day of spring and MLB opening day in the near future (March 29 in case anyone was wondering), I’m sharing an entire Tuesday Ten on what i’ll be wearing to ball games now that it’s finally warming up.
Madewell is full of great casual items like tees and denim that just scream baseball season, IMO. So today’s Tuesday Ten consists of everything Madewell. And it’s all under $100! If yall don’t own a pair of Madewell jeans, you’re missing out. They are the most comfortable jeans EVER, and they are amazing quality. While some of them can be on the pricey side (worth it), they do have some affordable options, one of which I’ve linked below. They also have the best casual tees and tanks that are closet staples as it gets warmer. I’ve shared tons of great versatile items that will carry you through spring and summer, even if you aren’t the baseball game-going type. Keep reading for all the details!
**This post contains affiliate links, meaning I receive commission for clicks made through some of the links in this post at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Faded Denim Baseball Cap — Trendy and functional, this denim baseball cap is so necessary for those sunny day games. Also wear this one at the pool or while running errands this summer!
- Easy Crop Tee — This not-so-basic tee will be in my closet soon! I love the stripes, plus it’s so easy to throw on and go. It’s also really budget friendly, and selling fast, so don’t miss out!
- Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tank — Who doesn’t need a good basic tank? Perfect for layering or wearing alone with your favorite shorts. This one comes in several colors and is under $20!
- The Boardwalk Crossover Sandal — Besides being so cute, these sandals are great for gameday. They’re comfortable, and can be dressed up or down. I love them paired with a casual dress.
- High Rise Denim Boyshorts — If you’re like me, you get real hot real fast in the spring/summer and some days, you just can’t do jeans. You also hate shorty shorts that show everything you’ve got. Well, these provide great coverage and are the perfect everyday denim short!
- Pull-on Shorts — These soft, pull-on shorts are so great for a hot day spent outdoors. They are light and breezy, and they have pockets! They are a great price and are available in three different colors.
- The Perfect Summer Jean — Jeans are a great choice for a cooler night time game. The wash on these make for, like the name says, the perfect summer jean. Madewell jeans are SO comfy and have just the right amount of stretch. Pair this with a basic tee and sneakers for a super cool gameday (or weekend) outfit.
- Sandwashed Mockneck Tank Dress — Sometimes, a dress is just the way to go. This one would be great for a warm day. And its so cute, but basic enough that it doesn’t look like you had to try very hard. Wear it with sandals or a cute sneaker for a sporty look.
- Madewell x vans® unisex old skool lace-up sneakers — Sneakers are a must for baseball season. Sometimes you’ll be doing a lot of walking and sandals just wont cut it. These lavender Vans are so cute and springy, you can wear them anywhere with pretty much anything.
- Large crystalline half-moon pouch — So, we all know the new rule about having to take in a clear bag to the games. It’s really the worst. And it’s really hard to find cute ones. But I love the idea of using this pouch as a clutch. It will hold everything you might need for the game, and it can double as a makeup bag (perfect for flying) when it’s not baseball season. This one comes in two sizes (large and small) and is also available in clear pink!
Thanks for stopping by today! Get out and enjoy the weather; oh, and happy spring-time shopping!