It’s finally here! Holiday, aka, gift guide season! You guys love these so much, and I have blast putting them together, so I’m way excited to start sharing them. I’ll most likely do one a week from now until Christmas, and maybe even more depending on how it goes. My first holiday gift guide is themed “all things cozy!” I personally love getting all the soft, fluffy, cozy things this time of year. With the temps starting to drop all over the map, I thought this would be the perfect guide to start with. Oh AND they’re all under $100!
All of the images on the graphic below are clickable + I’ll link them again below as I talk about each one! Happy gifting!
Holiday Gift Guide: All Things Cozy
- Cozy Quarter Zip Sweatshirt: a lot of these items are form Aerie/American Eagle because they have some of the softest, most comfy things out there + they are almost always having some kind of sale! This sweatshirt is one of my favorite things their site right now. It’s so soft and perfect for paring with leggings or joggers to lounge around in. American Eagle’s things usually fit true to size, but if you’re buying for someone who likes oversized, I recommend sizing up one!
- Iridescent Jar Candle: This candle is from my favorite candle company in the world, Capri Blue. Fun fact, they’re actually made in the town I went to college in back in Mississippi, so I’m a little biased. I love these because they always come in the most beautiful containers, they smell AMAZING, and they last a long time. The most popular scent is Volcano, but they also make some of the best holiday scents out there. More Candles I Love:
- Plush Ribbed Cuff Jogger: Ok if you get something from Aerie that has the word “plush” in the title, I guarantee you it’s going to be the softest thing ever. Trust me, I own several plush things from there haha. These joggers are amazing for lounging around or even wearing out to run errands. They come in several great colors too!
- Oversized Chenille Turtleneck: If you’ve been following along, you know by know that I have a chenille obsession. This sweater is no exception. I have personally tried and love this sweater. It’s on my to-get list haha. It’s amazing and oversized + has one of those turtlenecks that isn’t constricting. This sweater also comes in several colors. I recommend getting normal size in this because it’s already oversized.
- Fauna Antler Mug: Honestly, you can never have enough coffee mugs, am I right? This one from Anthropologie is SO cute and festive and only $16! More Coffee Mugs I Love:
- Aerie Play Real Me High Waisted Leggings: If you’ve been looking for the perfect leggings, look no further. These feel like butter. Almost as good as something you’d find at Lululemon. Only they’re three times cheaper (and usually on sale). I wear these literally almost every single day. They come in four colors, run pretty true to size, but I did size up in these to a medium just for personal preference. I probably could have worn a small but they’d be pretty snug. These would make a great stocking stuffer too! Cannot recommend enough.
- River Locks Pom Beanie: You all know how much I love a good pom beanie. They’re just so warm and cozy + I think they’re such a cute addition to any winter outfit. Another great stocking stuffer idea too! More Beanies I Love:
- Velvet Knit Over the Knee Socks: Another winter favorite are super tall socks! These are SO soft and perfect for lounging around the house in or even pairing with your favorite OTK boots!
- Snowflake Crew Sock: I feel like you can never really have enough cozy socks this time of year. These are so cute + great for pairing with any of your boots. Or just wear them around the house on a chilly day! Another great option for stocking stuffing. More Socks I Love:
- Flannel Pajama Set: I personally love cute little pajama sets this time of year! If you’re like me, and have a hard time sleeping in pants, a flannel short set is the way to go! I love the color combo + cute little star print on these.
- Rib Knit Blanket Scarf: Blanket scarves are still huge this year. What I love about this one is the rib knit material + fringe detail. It comes in several colors and is a great simple scarf to add to any outfit in your winter wardrobe. It’s under $50 and is Free People so you know it’s amazing quality! More Scarves I Love:
- Barefoot Dreams Luxe Casa Throw Blanket: Ok I normally would not put a Barefoot Dreams blanket on a guide like this because they tend to be well over $100 but this one is on major sale + totally worth the price. If you’ve never felt anything that’s barefoot dreams, I recommend starting with one of their amazingly soft throws. This one is a great neutral that would go well in any living or bedroom. It’ll go fast so grab yours before they’re gone! More Throws I Love:
- Aromatherapy Body Cream and Pillow Spray: I’ve been such a Bath & Body fan for as long as I can remember and I was so excited when they came out with their Aromatherapy line. The stress relief hand lotion does wonders for me on the daily haha. I also love the pillow spray and body lotions. They’re super affordable and last a really long time. They make the perfect holiday gift for the hard-to-shop-for person in your life too!
- Woolrich Grand Lodge Slipper: If there’s one thing every human needs during the winter, it’s a good pair of house slippers. I LIVE in mine. These from Woolrich are a great price point (just under $50!) and the stripes and fur are so so cute. If I needed a new pair, I would snag these for sure! More Slippers I Love:
- Warmies Sheep Neck Wrap: This is seriously on my own list haha. So all you do is pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and it warms up and releases a lavender scent! Just wrap it around your neck and let the stress of the day disappear. AND OMG IT’S SO CUTE! It also comes in a unicorn which we all know I’m here for. It’s only $20 and makes a perfect gift for a Dirty Santa work party or for anyone in your life with neck/back problems and stressful jobs.
Well that’s it for this holiday gift guide! I really hope you all enjoyed this gift guide and found it helpful! Please let me know below! Feel free to tell me if there is something you’d like for me to do differently next time. Happy holiday shopping, friends!