Hey guys! Christmas is right around the corner, and I want these gift guides to be as helpful as possible for the rest of the month. I know a lot of you probably already have all of your “big gifts” purchased since Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone, so from now until Christmas, I’ll be sharing gift guides that, for the most part, contain gifts under $100. Today I’m sharing gift ideas for $60 or less for that hard-to-shop-for person in your life. Got any of those? I know I do! On this guide you’ll find something for everyone on your list, and then some!
All of the image below are clickable (accept for the map), so get to shopping!
- For Anyone: The Bucket List Book
- For Him: Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- For Her: Block Letter Monogram Necklace
- For Her: Cozy Turtleneck Sweater
- For Him: Moccasin Slipper
- For Him: Smart Wi-Fi Outlet Plug
- For Anyone: Hydro Flash Stainless Steel Bottle
- For Anyone: Mapiful Custom Map (create your very own Map of anywhere in the world!)
- For Her: The Happiness 100-day Planner
- For Her: Volcano Candle
- For Him: Terry Joggers
- For Anyone: Plush Throw (available in 17 colors!)
- For Her: Fujifilm Instax Camera
- For Her: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set
- For Anyone (but mostly for him): Cards Against Humanity
Shop the Gift Guide
Next week, be looking for The Ultimate His & Her Gifts Guides + Stocking Stuffer ideas! Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to let me know if there is a specific guide you’d like to see before Christmas!