Cozy Winter Style + Last Minute Holiday Shopping Guide
Hello there! We’re back home from Orlando, where we had SO much fun riding all the rides and seeing Universal decked out for Christmas. And of course, Harry Potter world. I could honestly just live there. But all good things must come to an end, and I must say, it’s so good to be back home and back at it this week with some fun, and hopefully helpful, content coming your way! Today I’m going to be talking all about my favorite kind of winter style, classic accessories, and also a few last minute holiday shopping tips! There’s so much good stuff packed into this post including a discount code!!! So keep reading, friends!
Cozy Winter Style
Once winter gets here, my favorite thing to wear is really anything cozy. But I still like to be cute. I’m also super into mixing neutrals this time of year, just because I feel like neutrals = winter haha. So when I came across this tunic, I knew I had to have it. The brand is Free People, but it’s actually super affordable at just under $80! I’m wearing a size small.
It is the perfect combination of cute and cozy. You know I love a slouchy turtleneck that doesn’t constrict, but still keeps me warm. Basically, what I’m saying is this tunic is perfect haha. It’s also amazing quality. The material is a thick, soft thermal and it is the most comfortable thing ever. On top of everything else, it can be worn so many different ways. Here I’ve paired it with my favorite flat over the knee boots! Keep reading to see how I wear it with my favorite faux leather pants.
Classic Winter Accessories + MVMT Discount Code
Ok let’s talk accessories! So I don’t know about you guys, but I am not a huge accessory buyer, and I’m extremely picky when I do buy. I have a few key pieces that I wear all the time, and that’s about it. I have recently added a couple of pieces to my small collection, thanks to the brand, MVMT! You may have heard of them. They are a fair-priced watch and accessory company for both men and women that got its start with the goal of disrupting the over priced watch industry. They offer minimalist styles (LOVE) and high quality at an affordable price. I am ALL about this company’s mission; Who doesn’t want fair prices and high quality?
I’m here to tell you it is such good stuff. The wonderful people at MVMT were kind enough to send me a watch and sunglasses, and y’all they are amazing. The packaging was so high quality on its own with a hard case for the sunnies and leather jewelry box for the watch. I chose a dressier watch and I am in love with it. The style is called Boulevard Malibu Marble. The sunglasses are called Marquee in the color Matte Nude Havana/Grey Gradient. They are the perfect cat-eye sunglasses that aren’t too big and overwhelming. They fit my head perfectly, which is honestly a big deal for me and probably why I don’t have more. I hate sunglasses that slide off my face or are so tight I get a headache. These do none of that! Oh, and they’re on sale for just over $56 right now!
So if you’re still looking for a very last minute gift, you cannot go wrong with anything from MVMT! You have just under 24 hours to shop and receive your items by December 24 + free priority shipping. You can order by the 20th to receive 2-day air for a shipping fee. So treat yourself or someone on your Christmas list with a gift from MVMT this year. I think these would make such good gifts for the hard-to-shop-for person on your list!
They were kind enough to offer a discount to all of my readers as well! Use code HAYLEYTANOUS15 at checkout and receive $15 off anything on the site.
Last Minute Holiday Shopping Guide
Before I got, I just wanted to give you a heads up on some last minute shipping cutoff dates + some great companies who offer free shipping/2-day shipping!
Important Shipping Cutoff Dates
- December 18: Last day for 3-day shipping
- December 20: Last day for 2-day shipping
- December 21: Last day for next day shipping
Companies that Offer Free Shipping, 2-day Shipping, and/or Pick-Up in Store
While free standard shipping ends today for most stores, there are many that offer 2-day shipping and pick up in store! I’ll list some of the big ones/my favorites and their holiday shipping details below!
- MVMT: Order by December 19 at 9 am PST to recieve free priority shipping
- Nordstrom: free shipping ends today; curbside pickup through closing on Christmas Eve
- American Eagle: Order by December 20 at 6 am EST for standard shipping (free on Holiday Collection); Order by December 20 at 1 pm EST and receive free 2-day shipping on orders over $100
- Target: Order by December 20 at 11:55 pm CST for free shipping on eligible items; pick up in store for free
- ASOS: Order by December 20 and receive 2-day shipping for $7.99. Free on orders over $120
- H&M: Order by December 18 at 11:59 pm EST for free standard shipping and delivery by 12/24
- Wal-Mart: Order by December 20 at 2 pm local time and receive free 2-day shipping; Order by December 23 at 4 pm local time pick up in store on Christmas Eve
- Ulta: Order by December 18 at 11:59 pm CT for delivery by 12/24; Free standard shipping on orders $35+
- Sephora: Order by December 20 at noon local time for delivery by 12/24; Order by December 21 for at noon for FLASH 2-day shipping ($15/year for free 2-day shipping)
The watch and sunglasses featured in this post were gifts from MVMT. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I hope you found a little outfit inspo and helpful information in this post! I hope you all finish off this shopping season on a great note, and if there’s any way I can help, please let me know! As always, thanks for being here!
Read Next: The Ultimate Men’s Holiday Gift Guide + The Ultimate Women’s Holiday Gift Guide