So I know lots of bloggers, and people in general are obsessed with Amazon fashion these days. And while I’m all about some fashion, I have to say, I have found some of the most random, life changing, non-fashion items on Amazon this year. You know what I mean, like the things that you didn’t know you needed until you had them? Well, today I’m going to take a minute to share 15 random Amazon finds that have changed my life. Ok, that might be a little dramatic, but they are definitely life-improving. Keep reading for the full list/shoppable graphic!
**all images in the graphic above are clickable!
Amazon Finds that Changed My Life
- Boat Neck Knit Sweater – talk all about this top and why I love it in this blog post.
- Fire TV Stick 4K – we recently replace our cable with Hulu+ so we got the Fire Stick for the bedroom, and it is SO handy and easy to use. Plus the remote is Alexa enabled!
- Ice Roller – if you need help waking up in the morning
- Anxious for Nothing Devotional – wrote a blog post on this book and how it helped me!
- How to Get Dressed – this might sound silly, but this book is a gold mine for fashion lovers. It’s written by a costume designer and she reveals all kinds of tips and tricks on making your clothes fit better, alterations, closet organization and more. So interesting and helpful!
- IRIS Metal Garment Rack – I love to use this for planning out photo shoots, but it’s great for anyone who needs a little extra space for their clothes.
- Revlon Hair Dryer + Volumizer – My new hair tool obsession. It’s so quick and effective!
- Rowenta Handheld Steamer – This things comes in handy almost daily. It’s perfect for travel and much easier than a clunky iron and board.
- Everything is Figureoutable – reading this now and it is SO good and inspiring.
- SD Card Reader – This is great for anyone who loves taking photos on a real camera and immediately uploading them to their phone. Just plug it in to your phone and insert the SD card to upload your photos.
- Meal Prep Containers – these are great for storing your meals for the week and make lunch on the go so easy.
- Headphone Jack Adaptor – listen to music and charge your phone at the same time! a major game changer for travel.
- ChomChom Roller – if you have pets that shed, you need this. It has been SO helpful for us!
- Makeup Sponge Set – these are SO cheap and work incredibly well for blending.
- Smartphone Tripod + Wireless Remote – This little tripod is so good for bloggers but also for anyone who travels a lot or wants to take quick family photo at Christmas. The remote links to your phone through bluetooth.
Do you have any life changing Amazon finds? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below! As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!